Check out our monthly E-Safety Newsletter below. It contains valuable information on keeping children safe online. Should you have any further questions, please contact Mr Shiel.
Do You Know How to Keep Safe Online?
- Don’t tell people online where you live, your phone number or where you go to school.
- Don’t send pictures to people you don’t know.
- Never arrange to meet up with people you meet online or don't know in the real world.
- Tell a grown up if you feel scared or unhappy about anything.
- Don't open emails from people you don't know.
- Remember there is a person behind the screen. Do you know who they are? Who they really are?
- Be nice! Words can hurt. Be kind always.