COVID-19 - Government Guidance - 28-02-22
Government Guidance - 28-02-22
- No need to continue twice weekly testing (apart from special schools)
- Please keep up the basic mitigations such as hand hygiene and regular cleaning
- Those who feel ill or exhibit any of the main symptoms should stay at home and access a PCR (they are still available)
- You should ask staff and pupils who are symptomatic to stay away from school whilst waiting for a PCR test, and if they test positive they should not be in school. Schools can insist on this, if not to do so risks spreading Covid in school (which, of course, it does). Return on day 5 after two negative tests is still fine.
- No need to self-isolate as a close contact of a family member. But reasonable to ask staff to be careful and alert to symptoms.